Flapjack Fundraiser :: Terms & Conditions
Agree to Terms & Conditions
Please carefully review the following terms:
• All organizations will be charged sales tax, unless they can provide valid tax exemption documentation. Also a $4 per ticket redeemed on day of event will be given back to Applebee's.
• The reservation you make on www.flapjackfunds.com is invalid until you provide the required $100 deposit to the Applebee's manager within 4 days of your initial reservation. The manager will then approve your date and you will receive an email that reads "[NAME], Your [EVENT DATE] Applebee's Flapjack request has been accepted."
Responsibility of Applebee’s:
• Provide facility (location), kitchen and management staff.
• Provide plates, silverware and glasses.
• Order food/ingredients and prepare food.
• Make the event turn-key for organizations by supplying tickets and flyers for groups to copy and advertise.
Responsibility of Organization:
• Advertise and promote the event utilizing tickets and flyer provided by Applebee’s.
• Provide volunteers to greet, seat, serve and clean up.
• Print and sell tickets (recommended selling price is $11 - $13 per ticket)
Applebee's has the right to deny any Flapjack Fundraisers. Should your organization not meet one of our approved categories your request to host a Flapjack Fundraiser maybe denied.
© 2017 Doherty Enterprises, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Questions or Comments: email@example.com
All programs referenced in this site are valid ONLY at participating Applebee's locations in NY, NJ, GA & FL.